Powr-Flite Gulper II Flood Pumper 5gpm PF85DX ( Flood Wand Kit FPW )
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Powr-Flite Gulper II Flood Pumper 5gpm PF85DX
The Gulper II Flood Pump is designed to be the most efficient way to extract water from carpet at any water-damaged facility. It is powerful enough to tackle the toughest recovery jobs, yet is easy to use. Structural damage, electrical hazards, pathogenic bacteria, mold and mildew present very specific cleaning issues at a flood site. The Gulper II is designed specifically for water recovery with a powerful vacuum motor that extracts water and small debris quickly.
- Powerful 10 GPM pump transfers wastewater away from flooded area through a standard garden hose
- Easy accessible filter prevents large debris from entering pumps
- 25 feet of 2" vacuum hose provides higher CFM
- Convenient single power cord operation for added convenience when electrical power is at a premium
- Solution Pressure: 500 - 1,200 p.s.i.
- Tank Size: 15 gallon
- Wand Included: No
- Recovery Tank: 15 gallon
- Water Lift: 135"
- Airflow (CFM): 92
- Cord Length: 25 Ft.
- Cord Type: 12 gauge, 3-wire
- Discharge Pump: Self-priming impeller pump
- Front Wheel Size: 4"
- Discharge Rate: 5/10 GPM
- Overcharge Protection: Electronic float/auto ON-OFF
- Includes 25Ft Vacuum Hose
- Includes: FPW Gulper Flood Pump Wand
Deduction for Shipping
We will deduct the cost of original shipping on all items returned for the following reasons:
- Do not want anymore
- Wrong item ordered
- Order in Error
We are not responsible for items ordered incorrectly.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Products that have manufacturer warranties will be serviced under the warranty directed by the specific manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.