Nilflisk GM 80 GMP HEPA Motor Vacuum 120V 01790032
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Nilflisk GM 80 GMP Motor Vacuum
Lightweight and portable, the Nilfisk GM 80 is a versatile machine providing the durability and performance required by dust control professionals. Featuring a 3 1/4-gallon tank capacity, it can be used in both portable and stationary applications. It features a standard multi-stage filtration system with a paper dust bag, main filter, microfilter and HEPA exhaust filter. The GM 80 has become a vacuum cleaner icon in a variety of industries.
• In the first stage of separation, a 21/4-gallon capacity disposable paper bag captures the bulk of collected debris.
• Extra-large main filter ensures a steady, even airflow which extends filter life and eliminates premature clogging.
• The optional microfilter, a final step in pre-filtration, protects the motor and acts as a barrier to even bacteria-size particles.
• HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter ensures that 99.97% of all ultra fine particles, toxic and nuisance, are retained – down to and including 0.3 microns.
• Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
• Ball-joint couplings give 360° freedom of movement without hoses splitting and cracking, while eliminating knots.
• Heavy-duty trolley adds mobility. Glides over all surfaces. Detaches for use on stairs.
Accessory Kit Includes:
Dust Brush, Crevice Nozzle, 30' Power Cord, Detachable Trolley, Combination Floor Nozzle, Package of (5) Paper Bags, 6'6", 32mm plastic hose, (2) straight steel wands, Utility Nozzle with insert.
- Motor type GMPJ
- Voltage 120
- Amps 9
- Watts 1100
- Waterlift, max. 102”
- CFM 87
- Tank capacity 3.25 gallons
- Paper bag capacity 2.25 gallons
- Filter area 1477 sq inches
- Dimensions 14 x 12 x 16"
- Weight 13 lbs.
- Cord Length 30’
- Sound level @ 6’6” 59 dB(A)
Deduction for Shipping
We will deduct the cost of original shipping on all items returned for the following reasons:
- Do not want anymore
- Wrong item ordered
- Order in Error
We are not responsible for items ordered incorrectly.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Products that have manufacturer warranties will be serviced under the warranty directed by the specific manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.