Nilflisk GM 80 GMP Motor Vacuum
Lightweight and portable, the Nilfisk GM 80 is a versatile machine providing the durability and performance required by dust control professionals. Featuring a 3 1/4-gallon tank capacity, it can be used in both portable and stationary applications. It features a standard multi-stage filtration system with a paper dust bag, main filter, microfilter and HEPA exhaust filter. The GM 80 has become a vacuum cleaner icon in a variety of industries.
• In the first stage of separation, a 21/4-gallon capacity disposable paper bag captures the bulk of collected debris.
• Extra-large main filter ensures a steady, even airflow which extends filter life and eliminates premature clogging.
• The optional microfilter, a final step in pre-filtration, protects the motor and acts as a barrier to even bacteria-size particles.
• HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter ensures that 99.97% of all ultra fine particles, toxic and nuisance, are retained – down to and including 0.3 microns.
• Motor thermal protection device prevents overheating caused by failure to keep filters clean or by accidental blockage in a nozzle or hose.
• Ball-joint couplings give 360° freedom of movement without hoses splitting and cracking, while eliminating knots.
• Heavy-duty trolley adds mobility. Glides over all surfaces. Detaches for use on stairs.
Accessory Kit Includes:
Dust Brush, Crevice Nozzle, 30' Power Cord, Detachable Trolley, Combination Floor Nozzle, Package of (5) Paper Bags, 6'6", 32mm plastic hose, (2) straight steel wands, Utility Nozzle with insert.
- Motor type GMPJ
- Voltage 120
- Amps 9
- Watts 1100
- Waterlift, max. 102”
- CFM 87
- Tank capacity 3.25 gallons
- Paper bag capacity 2.25 gallons
- Filter area 1477 sq inches
- Dimensions 14 x 12 x 16"
- Weight 13 lbs.
- Cord Length 30’
- Sound level @ 6’6” 59 dB(A)