Freud 87-308: 3-Piece CNC Fine Detail Router Bit Set
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Specs- Shank Dia. 1/4"
- Enhanced Freud TiCo Hi-Density Carbide allows for a sharper cutting edge, with minimal wear and up to 2X longer life
- Black I.C.E. coating protects carbide cutting edge by creating a slick, lubricant like action for a cool cutting edge and superior chip evacuation
- Ultimate Precision Computer Balancing enforces strict tolerances that are achieved by using computer-based applications for clean, smooth profiles
- Multi-Axis Grinding provides consistent relief angles on the entire cutting edge, which reduces burning and provides flawless finishes
- Advanced geometries for superior chip evacuation and finish quality
- For use on CNC & other automatic routers; and handheld & table mounted portable routers
- Set includes- 1/4” x 1-1/8” Up Cut Spiral Ball Nose (#72-202), 6.2° x 1/32” Tapered Ball Bit (#72-300), 5.4° x 1/16” Tapered Ball Bit (#72-400)
Deduction for Shipping
We will deduct the cost of original shipping on all items returned for the following reasons:
- Do not want anymore
- Wrong item ordered
- Order in Error
We are not responsible for items ordered incorrectly.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Products that have manufacturer warranties will be serviced under the warranty directed by the specific manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.