Diamabrush 941601202 16-inch Concrete Prep Plus Tool, 25 Grit, Counter Clockwise with NP9200 Clutch Plate and 1.5-inch Riser
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- Abrades the surface to prep for difficult jobs. The ultimate concrete prep tool for hard-to-prep surfaces.
- Perfect for removing a thin layer of paint or epoxy. This new heavy duty prep tool is ideally suited to prep concrete floors for an application of paints, epoxies, or stains.
- Uses a 25 diamond grit bonded to metallic backing and assembled to flexible steel spring blades
- Flexible blades designed to always remain in contact with the floor regardless of floor imperfections
- The concrete prep Plus tool can be used with any floor buffer or auto-scrubber
Deduction for Shipping
We will deduct the cost of original shipping on all items returned for the following reasons:
- Do not want anymore
- Wrong item ordered
- Order in Error
We are not responsible for items ordered incorrectly.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Products that have manufacturer warranties will be serviced under the warranty directed by the specific manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.