Mercer Abrasives 718121 40-Tooth ATB Carbide Wood Cutting Blade with 8-1/2-Inch Diameter and 5/8-Inch Arbor, Fine Finish
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- One 8-1/2" blade with 5/8" arbor for cutting wood
- ATB Tooth configuration. Thin kerf for fast, clean and accurate cutting
- Use on Slide Miter Saws and Miter Saws. Max RPMs 9,000
- Noise reduction anti-vibration vents reduce noise and vibration while stabilizing the blade producing a smoother, cleaner cut and longer blade life
- Heat expansion slots allow the blade to expand due to heat build up while keeping the cut accurate and controlled
- Smooth clean top finish
- No burning and swirl marks
- Clean edge cut
- No edge tear-outs
- No rough finishes
Deduction for Shipping
We will deduct the cost of original shipping on all items returned for the following reasons:
- Do not want anymore
- Wrong item ordered
- Order in Error
We are not responsible for items ordered incorrectly.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Products that have manufacturer warranties will be serviced under the warranty directed by the specific manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.