CMT K04007-X10 ITK Contractor Finishing Saw Blade Masterpack, 7-1/4 x 40 Teeth, 10° ATB with 5/8-Inch<> bore - 10-Pack
CMT K04007-X10 ITK Contractor Finishing Saw Blade Masterpack
7-1/4 x 40 Teeth, 10° ATB with 5/8-Inch<> bore
Designed for the contractors, these blades are the perfect choice combining smooth performance at affordable price. These tools feature a heavy duty steel plate and a thin kerf for faster and precise cuts. Also, the cutting edges are made of constructional carbide for longer cutting life and extended lifetime. You will notice the expansion slots in the blade bodes which prevent the tools from warping during rotation and reduce vibrations! Blade are delivered in practical 10-pcs packaging, which represents a more economical solution than buying the single saw blade! Use them for framing/decking and general construction. To be used on portable and cordless circular saws. Cut easily on soft and hardwood, lumber panels, plywood and OSB sheets.
- For finish crosscuts.
- Cut soft/hardwood, lumber, plywood, OSB on portable benchtop/table saws.
- Heavy duty steel plate and thin-kerf blade for faster and precise cuts.
- 0.071 kerf thickness, 0.047 plate thickness, 12° hook angle, 10° ATB grind.
- Expansion slots to prevent warping and reduce vibrations.
- Constructional carbide cutting edges for longer cutting life and extended lifetime.